CARE’s advocacy schedule provides opportunities to keep your group engaged with activities like requests for email blasts, phone calls and petition signatures directed towards your MOC. Other opportunities come up throughout the calendar year like:
- May - The National CARE Conference in DC and observance of International Women’s Day
- June – August – #Amplify Your Voice, a call to action over the summer for CARE supporters to meet with their members of Congress in their state or district offices.
- ·October - CARE’s National Day of Action and International Day of the Girl
- December – Giving Tuesday to support donations to CARE
- Ongoing – CARE provides discussion guides to help you organize a small event with your delegation and other community members to dialogue and take action on one of CARE’s priority issues