Stay Involved Year-Round
CARE’s advocacy schedule provides opportunities to keep your group engaged with activities like requests for email blasts, phone calls and petition signatures directed towards your Member of Congress.
Our biggest opportunities that come up throughout the calendar year include:
- May - The CARE National Conference in Washington, D.C. and observance of International Women’s Day
- June – August – #AmplifyYourVoice, a call to action over the summer for CARE supporters to meet with their members of Congress in their state or district offices.
- October - CARE’s National Day of Action and International Day of the Girl
- December – Giving Tuesday to support donations to CARE
- Ongoing – CARE provides discussion guides to help you organize a small event with your delegation and other community members to dialogue and take action on one of CARE’s priority issues